Wednesday, March 23, 2011

1. Sorry the blog posts are so infrequent. The weather has been so nice, and we have been spending most of our time outside.

2. St. Patrick's Day... we did nothing. The kids both wore green though.

3. We've been working on our backyard. I got a porch swing! Well for us it's a patio swing. We also bought some flowers, and a little cheap fountain... cheap in cost, but I think it looks nice and I love it. Cory is seeing about getting some flagstone from his old boss. There's much to do in the backyard, but it's looking a lot better.

4. We had friends over for Cory's birthday last Saturday(his actual birthday is on the 30th). That was fun!
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMugPhoto & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Poor Tony and Daniel, Peyton climbs all over them when they come over. At least they got a little break while she was demanding attention from the other one. She looves them.Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
Cory's parents stopped by on their way to Montgomery. Such a cuddlier.
Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
5. Noah has been sick, and our nights have been terrible. I don't know what the deal is with him getting sick. Sick babies is new territory for us. Both times its been viral, so we've just had to wait it out. He seems to be better now.

6. Peyton woke up crying from two dreams this morning. The first one was at about 2am, and when I went in there she said, "we have to buy more airplanes." The second time was at 7:30am, and she was crying and saying, "the doctor ate it all. the doctor ate it all" ha.

7. I bought a book yesterday, 1-2-3 Magic. It's a parenting book and so far so good.

8. We still have not gotten our state tax refund, wth?

9. I went to bed at 8:45 last night.

10. I updated my photo blog. There are many missing days. The black and white picture of Peyton is super scary according to Cory, and I agree. ha.

No comments: