Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Ten on Tuesday!

1. I'm going to start level 2 of the 30 day shred tonight. Wish me luck!

2. I just changed our auto insurance provider. We were pay $125.00 a month and now we're only paying $68! I wish I would have switched a long time ago! 

3. The weather got cold again. Rain tonight, and tomorrow, but this weekend is supposed to be nice. I need to take Noah's 6 month pictures. I tried the other day, but he wasn't really having it. I just love this one though. Driver caps are my favorite.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

4. We met up with Milca and her kids after Noah's appointment last Friday. It was fun! I lost my keys in my car though! Milca and I spent like 20  minutes trying to find them. Who does that? I finally found them wedged in a crack. Peyton's favorite part of the zoo was getting a sucker from Milca.


5. I made Noah a ton of purees yesterday. So far he is loving everything. Tomorrow he gets to try pears, next will be purple sweet potato, and then peaches. Yesterday was the first time I've had purple sweet potatoes. I didn't like it, but I'm sure Noah will. They're very sweet.

6. I've been looking at dance schools near us. I really want to enroll Peyton this fall. I think she will really love it.

7. We started going to a new church a few weeks ago. Last week we went to a members class, and I'm pretty stoked about it. Peyton really enjoys going. She walks right in her class, and doesn't even look back to say bye. We even put Noah in the nursery, and he's doing great. 

8. Peyton is finally starting to pay a lot more attention to Noah. She brings him toys, and talks to him. He think she is the coolest! Today she was blowing raspberries on his belly, so cute!

9. Pretty excited about the time changing this weekend! I'm all about the sun being out longer!

10. The count down for California is on. One month! This was months ago. See itty bitty Noah in the swing?

2 comments:

Hillary said...

1. Take luck.
2. Who did you switch to and who did you have?
3. It's also cold and raining here. Sad days when we can't go outside and play. The sea cows need to stretch their legs. Also, I can't believe Noah is already 6 months.
6. Dance school, fun. I'm thinking of taking a class myself. Jk lol, only if ibdal.
7. Glad you like your church. I'm such a struggler with going to and being involved in church these days.
9. I didn't even know the time was changing. Dzamn, thanks for the heads up.

Peyton's Pages said...

I had Geico, and switched to Alfa.