1. Sorry my blog has been so quiet. First I didn't have anything to write about, and then we got busy.
2. Saturday night we went to Zoo Light Safari at our local zoo. None of the animal exhibits are open during that time, but they have the entire zoo decorated with Christmas lights. We had a great time. Peyton was so excited to ride the train. She thought it was the pet train from Little Einsteins, so she became Melody for the evening. She kept telling me she was "so excited" while we were on the train.
Getting ready to go to the zoo, before the sun went down, and the temperature dropped.
These aren't the best pictures, but oh well.
3. This is a vide of the Little Einsteins episode I'm talking about. The only youtube video I could find was in spanish. The little purple thing is the music pet, and the kids are helping her find her ticket for the train.
4. The other day Peyton used her butterfly wands to "play the drums". She had a great time, Noah wasn't too fond of her talent.
5. If Peyton isn't being a dog she is being someone or something else. She very rarely will just be Peyton. Yesterday she was Santa Claus. She said her butterfly wand was her beard. She held that thing up to her chin for at least 30 minutes declaring herself Santa Claus. I was pretty impressed with her imagination. I'll take a ho ho-ing Santa any day over a barking dog any day!
6. Though the arms are a little short, Peyton is still rocking one of her coats from last winter. She was so thrilled about taking a picture before heading outside. :)
7. Cory's grandparents stopped by last Friday, and gave Peyton 20 dollars. We let Peyton go shopping at Target. She picked a little alien action figure (from Toy Story), a Winnie the Pooh puzzle, and this fabulous shirt. :)
8. I hate the mall at the end of December. It is so crazy busy, and people are out for number one. It took me about 20 minutes to get a table to sit at so we wouldn't have to eat our lunch on the floor. Navigating a large stroller, and carrying food is no easy task. Every time I would get close to getting a table someone would swoop in, and sit down. I was so mad. It was very obvious that I was going to sit there, too. Yeah, go ahead you rude man, run over there, and let me continue circling the food court with my 3 month old, 2 year old, straws in my mouth, food in one hand, and pushing a stroller in the other. I think that is my newest pet peeve: table stealers. So not fun! Oh, and I usually like to avoid the mall during this time, but my eyebrows desperately needed to be done, and it's the only place I know that has someone who does threading.
9. I had the pleasure of photographing this little 4 year old! I love her outfit!
10. We finally put up the crib for Noah. He still isn't sleeping through the night, so he's only in there for naps since he and Peyton are sharing a room. I do love having it up though.