1. I was ready for you this week because I have super fantastic news. Noah is sleeping through the night!!! Thursday night I had enough. He was up all night looking for his dang pacifier. So Friday I decided if it pops out he wasn't getting it back. Yes, I realize he is only 3 months old. Some say I shouldn't expect him to sleep through the night so young. Peyton did, and I know many others who have babies that did, so I set the bar for Noah to be included in that group. I'm pretty sure he woke up at 2 am that night or morning. He was grunting and moving around, and then he started complaining. This went one for almost an hour, but he never once started full on crying. I was so glad. He did fuss though letting me know that he was up and wanted his pacifier. I did get up to pat his belly, and stroke his eyelids, and down his nose. The little duder fell asleep again without his pacifier! Hooray! The next time he woke up wasn't until 8 o'clock or something! I couldn't believe it! The next night he woke up at 5:30 am. I'll take it! He ate and then was back down for a couple of hours. Sunday he woke up around the same time. I can't remember, but I know it was no less than 8 hours. Monday he woke up at 5:15 am, ate and went back to sleep until 8 am. This morning he slept until 6:20 am! Go, Noah! I can't believe all it took was about 45 minutes of fussing. He still goes down with his pacifier, but he's able to fall back asleep if he looses it in the middle of the night.
2. Sorry that was so long. I forgot to mention that he has been going to bed around 9:30 pm. I just wanted to include that for future reference.
3. Saturday morning I had a photo shoot. Super cute family! The boys were so well behaved!
Seriously, are you kidding me with this cuteness?!
4. It has been so cold here! The only good thing about winter is being able to have the fireplace going. We've been doing a lot of movie watching, snuggled under a blanket, fire place going, and the Christmas tree on. It's been nice, but once Christmas is over I will not be sad to see the cold weather go.
5. Crazy to think that a couple of weeks ago it was 80 degrees in Louisiana! We went to Louisiana for Thanksgiving to visit my FIL's side of the family. Its always a good time playing cards, and games down there. There are kids, and people everywhere. I love it. Of course I didn't take many pictures because I was too busy eating delicious food. Peyton spent most of her time on the piano. Cory's mom plays the piano, so Peyton called her over there. I guess she just wanted to show off her skills to her GG because when Julie tried to teach her sometime Peyton totally disregarded it, and did her own thing. :( I wonder if she is old enough to take instructions, and learn how to play a musical instrument. She always talks about playing the piano and violin. Her sticks always become violins.
Notice Noah's pants. They are 3-6 month jeans. They fit him the previous week. Ha.
6. I need a speedlight.
7. Peyton is a tv junky. Sad, but true. If you ask her what she wants to do it is either watch a movie or ride the animals at the mall. This morning when I asked her what she wanted she of course said watch a movie. So I gave her a list of options that did not include watching a movie or going to the mall, and she chose dress up.
I love this girl!
8. I love that 2010 is coming to an end, soon it will be tax return time, and life will be a little less stressful.
9. Christmas this year is going to be the opposite of last year. Instead of white snow we are going to have white sand. I'm excited! I like being able to experience warm Christmases and cold snowy Christmases. I guess that is the one perk to having family all over the country.
10. Pizza yum. :) always.