Monday, December 6, 2010

Another Zoo Day

We went to the zoo on Saturday. It was great because hardly anyone was there. I'm not sure if it was because the Auburn football game was on or what. Peyton was able to run around as much as she wanted. She likes looking at the animals, but she still prefers to spend most of her time picking up sticks, leaves, and rocks. I never take many pictures of the animals. I promise there's more than just birds. ha. I thought I'd make a slideshow of our day. All the pictures are SOOC. I just finished editing a photo shoot, and didn't feel like doing any to my own pictures. So anyway...

Don't forget to mute the music player at the bottom of the page because I added a song to the slideshow.




Zoo from Kim Sayre on Vimeo.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I really love many things about this video, but I'm pretty sure the number one thing is that Peyton chose to bring with her her beloved pillow pet. Sad for Krista the monkey, but yay for Krista the human! She also looks not terrified to be sitting on Cory's shoulders. That's good news.