1. We finally put new batteries in our scale. Noah is weighing in at 17 lb!
2. I found my stamps! Now I can finish mailing out my Christmas cards.
3. Peyton pretending to be a dog is driving me nuts. I don't tell her, but geez. I don't want to bark to music with her. I'd rather sing even if my voice is off key.
4. Oh, guess what? Noah is not sleeping through the night anymore. I think he slept through the night one more time after I wrote last weeks post. ::sigh:: What the heck? :( I have a feeling that we are going to have to do some major crying it out with him, and possibly get rid of the pacifier all together. Not looking forward to that at all. I know that in the long run it will be better, but hearing your baby cry does not equal a good time.
5. It has been crazy windy here. Our gazebo blew over, and broke. What a major bummer!
6. Peyton was in the bathroom with this morning, and I asked her what she was doing, and she said, "I'm just doing the toothpaste". I was afraid there was going to be toothpaste everywhere, but thankfully she was just holding it, and grinning in the mirror. I guess she was pretty proud to be holding a tube of toothpaste. I'm glad that she's never been one to get into things and make big messes.
7. Peyton insists that Rabbit's (from Winnie the Pooh) name is Christopher Robin. We've told her again and again that he is just Rabbit, and the boy is Christopher Robin, but she will not accept it. She actually calls him Christopher Rabbin. I love that about her though.
8. "She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day... and when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while. Cause girl, you're amazing, just the way you are."
9. Peyton is playing with her My Little Ponies.
"Do you want to race?"
"Come on, Pinky Pie."
"We're a good racer today."
"Come on. Let's go race everything."
She usually wants me to converse with her while she is playing with her toys. She asks questions over and over until I answer for them. But today she is playing both parts. Love that!
10. He does this often, and it makes me laugh.