1. Peyton usually stalls bed time as long as she can by asking me to lay down with her. We cuddle, talk and sing, and then I tell her I have to go, and she says, "No, lay down. Don't go!". Last night when I laid next to her she was picking her nose, so I told her not to, and she said, "bye, mom.". Ha! I guess she wanted to pick her nose more than talk to me.
2. Yesterday when Peyton was playing in the backyard with Daragan she asked me if she could take her pants off to be a dog. I'm not sure if she wanted to pee in the grass or what.
3. I'm glad my mom didn't have a blog to tell the world about the things I said and did at two. :)
4. Peyton's new best friend is Wow Wow Wubbzy.
5. Noah smiling at me the other day must have been a fluke because he has yet to smile at me again. He can definitely roll belly to back though. He does it almost every time he has tummy time. I don't think Peyton rolled until she was 3 months old.
6. I'm so very tired today.
7. This morning Peyton played in the backyard, and it was cold so she wore a hoodie. She is insisting on keeping it on even though her sweaty head is telling me she is hot. Every time I ask her if she wants to take it off because she is sweating she says, "I not sweaty. I cold." yeah, sure kid.
8. We're talking baseball... Willie, Mickey, and the Duke... Or if you're Peyton "Mickey Mouse", and the Duke. :)
9. There's a 40% chance of rain today. It would be grand if that would happen.
10. Our tv broke. sad day. At least we have the imac, and internet.