1. Krista will be here in a few hours! Yay!
2. Last Saturday I had the pleasure of photographing these cute little guys.
3. I'm just ready for it to be done with. Don't you love vague statements. :)
4. Yesterday a couple came by and the lady gave me a sob story about how our house used to be her inlaw's house, and she was wondering if we would be interested in leasing to buy for them. No thanks. I don't think this used to be your inlaw's house, and I'm a little worried that you're not going to pay rent. If the house you're selling is closing on the 3rd why not just buy our house instead of leasing first... you know, if you're that sentimentally attached...
5. Finding something to wear to a wedding is not fun when you're packing 20 lbs more than you were last year.
6. I really need to realize that my "just one more, and then I won't eat another forever!" doesn't work.
7. Cory tore down our little fence, and put up an electric one for daragan. It is fantastic. It actually feels like we have a backyard now.
8. Thinking about maybe heading to Cali for Thanksgiving after all. I'm not sure though. Maybe if I can schedule a few photo shoots...
9. Cold nights mean fires outside! If Peyton looks completely exhausted it's because she is. She decided she didn't need a nap that day.
GG (cory's mom) and Peyton
10. Noah and his Grampy (cory's dad).