1. Peyton was a crabby mess the last couple of weeks. She was having several meltdowns throughout the day. I wasn't sure if it was her new toddler self or if something else was bothering her. I'm happy to report that she is back to being her easy going, and obedient self. She also has two new teeth.
2. Peyton is getting close to being able to reach both pedals on her tricycle.
3. Yesterday was our first accident free day since we started potty training 2 weeks ago. Yay! I don't know why, but she would great in the mornings, and then in the afternoons she would have accidents. I don't know if she was just sick of using the potty by then or what. She still doesn't tell me when she has to go, but she will go to the bathroom by herself sometimes.
4. Peyton loves having her toenails painted. I'm sure she'd like her fingers painted as well, but I have a hard enough time with her toes. She calls nail polish "medicine". I'm not sure why.
5. Peyton used to call bananas "nana", but now she says, "bow-nana". I love it.
6. Have I mentioned that Peyon likes peanut butter now? She's been loving pb&j for a few weeks now. Good for her.
7. I bought Peyton a Care Bears shirt. I've always been a hater of character clothes, but for some reason this one doesn't bother me. I guess it's because it's something I would have liked when I was little.
8. Right now I'm writing this entry, Peyton is playing with her little dog figurines, and Daragan is watching Yo Gabba Gabba in the living room.
9. This morning i was helping Peyton do summersaults, and she asked me to do one. I couldn't do it. I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant or if I just can't do them anymore. Can you still do a summersault?
10. Oh man, today is not an accident free day. :(