Wednesday, May 26, 2010

25 weeks

Pregnancy: 25 weeks

Weight Gain: 20 pounds. ha. I'm sure half of that was while I was in Cali. Chocolate donuts are too hard to resist.

Sleep: I'm not sleeping well at all.

Gender: boy

Name: Levi Thomas... for now. I'm still not completely decided. Peyton's name was so much easier. From the minute we found out she was a girl Peyton just seemed right. I never wanted to change it. There isn't a boy name that seems perfect. :/

Feeling: Tired and large.

Health: My doctor said everything looks perfect. I'm measuring on time, my blood pressure is great, and she even said my weight gain was good.

Movement: He moves a lot. You can see it from the outside, no limbs poking through or anything, but you can sit my belly jolt.


Belly: It's big and white. I still don't have any stretch marks though.

What I am looking forward to: Taking newborn pictures of him. ha.


Best moment this week: Technically it was last week. I got my haircut on the 18th, and it was wonderful getting my horse tail cut off.


What I miss:  I'm not really missing anything. I feel big, but I'm not uncomfortable yet. I'm sure that will be my complaint soon.


Food cravings: Sometimes I really want Panera bread, but I want that when I'm not pregnant.


Milestones: Last week we reached viability. If the baby were born today the doctors would do everything they could to keep him alive. Let's hope that he stays put until he is full term!



I'll have Cory take a picture of me tonight. I've been really slacking in the pregnancy belly picture taking.




1 comment:

steph said...

I know you feel big but I didn't view you as large. I think you look super cute pregnant!

I didn't know you were on the fence about Levi. I love it.