1. We had a garage sale last Saturday. I'm always such a debbie downer and think no one is going to come, but we made $150.00. We are pretty happy with that. Peyton had a blast!
2. I got the vest and thermal Peyton is wearing in the above pictures at Old Navy last spring. I think I paid 5 dollars for the vest, and like 1.50 for the shirt. I totally scored and I'm so glad they fit!
3. I met up with one of the ladies on my moms' message board, and took pictures of her family. I had a lot of fun. I need to work on posing and giving directions. I'm a fan of capturing people just being a family though, so... Here are a few from the shoot:
4. I attempted pigtails on Peyton for the first time a few days ago. It didn't really work out. Her hair is still too short. I can't wait until it's long enough.
5. I'm shooting a family of 11 this Sunday!
6. Peyton and Daragan are becoming quite the pals.
7. Tonight is make over night on the Biggest Loser, it's always my favorite episode.
8. Peyton wants me to hold her all.the.time these days.
9. Yesterday the little boy I watch was wearing an Auburn shirt with paw prints down the sleeves, and Peyton would point at it and say "Blue's Clues".
10. In the morning I can hear Peyton saying, "up, up... yeah, yeaahh... eat, eat... yeah, yeaahh".