Tuesday, November 10, 2009

10 on Tuesday!

1. Peyton has already been getting Christmas presents. My mom bought her this shopping cart a few weeks ago. She told me I could give it to her now. I was trying to hold off until closer to Christmas, but I gave in. At least I wrapped it. :)


IMG_4175


IMG_4187


2. Then last Friday her kitchen from my parents came. I waited a couple of hours before I put it together and gave it to her. :) I had my own reasons though. I wanted to get pictures of her playing with it to print for one of the walls in our eat in kitchen area. Isn't it the cutest kitchen ever!?! I love it.


IMG_4503


3. Sunday we went to Target, the largest Target in America actually. :) We bought her a few presents for Christmas. We already gave them to her. ha.


4. Today is dark and rainy. All I want to do is lay on the couch, watch tv and eating cookies. It's just not possible with toddlers running around. I am taking a break and blogging while they nap.


5. I should be cleaning the house right now, but I it's almost been a week since my last post. :)


6. I was surprised that SNL was so funny when Taylor Swift hosted.


7. As soon as we have our garage I'm going to start decorating for Christmas. If our shed wasn't packed with "for sale" items I'd probably already have our tree up. :)


8. We have a neighbor named Katie, and when I said, "look Peyton, there's Katie. Can you say hi to Katie?", Peyton meowed. And she did a few more times while she was playing with her. When Katie was on her way home I asked Peyton if she could say Katie... she meowed again. I then realized that Peyton thought I was saying kitty. :)


9. Peyton brought me the Aristocats this morning, and said meow. I asked her if she wanted to watch it, and she said yeah. I really hope she doesn't ask for a cat when she's older.


10. I slept horrible last night, I hope tonight is better.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

LOVE #8! And I hate cats but I love that movie lol

Daniel McKnight said...

I was suprised by #6 as well.