1. My daughter is a genius. Seriously, she is so smart. This morning she was eating breakfast, and I was in another room, and she was being really quiet so I went to check on her. She had her milk cup upside down in her lap, and she was just staring at it. Then she looked up at me and said, "circle", and then pointed to the polk dots on her pajamas, and said, "circle". I was so, so impressed, and very excited. I brought her in the playroom and handed her her shape sorter. ha. I always point out circles to her because she can say the word, but I didn't know she actually understood what it was, and could find them on her own. Maybe she's not a genius, but I was very impressed and quite proud!
2. I'm bummed out that the Angels didn't make it to the World Series. Go Phillies!
3. Peyton is "reading" a book right now, and she called a palm tree a flower. so maybe... ha.
4. Last week was so long, and the weekend went by way too fast.
5. Publix subs are my favorite!
6. The Biggest Loser is on tonight! I can't wait to see what drama unfolds. ha. I really do love the show. It's very inspiring. I don't know why I am always eating something unhealthy while I watching it though.
7. Peyton seems to be feeling much better. yay!
8. It's so funny to look back at pictures of Peyton, and see her fuzzy head with a bow in it. ha. Remember when I used to clip them in the back of her head. haha.
9. A year ago: