2. Cory got Mario Kart, and it is soo fun, but sooo frustrating.
3. Peyton is probably the easiest baby in the entire world, most of the time. She does have her crabby days, but not very often.
4. Peyton will pretty much tolerate everything, but her car seat.
5. We took Peyton's Alpha Omega back last weekend, and I was able to get the Britax Marathon. I hope she likes it. I'm super excited about it.
6. I order the next growing kids book, and I can't wait to get it.
7. I also have seamless paper coming in the mail, and can't wait to get that either!
8. My mom and dad bought Peyton 4 pairs of pedipeds, and I can't wait until those get here!
9. Our windshield is replaced, and hopefully our tire will be fixed on saturday. It will feel good to have our awesome car in tip top shape.
10. Yesterday we went to Old Navy and bought Peyton some super cute Valentines Dayish clothes, but I think I'm going to return them, because she has a closet full of clothes. The clothes are size 6-12 months, and the shoes are 0-3 months. I loves her little midget feet. Ha.