1. Yesterday was Cory's and my 7th anniversary. We didn't really do anything to celebrate, but hopefully we will get a chance soon. So hooray for us! Here we are just little babies on our honeymoon
So wish we were in Cancun right now!
I love how Cory is still wearing his balloon hat. He must have really loved it.
We tried taking a picture of ourselves, but we couldn't agree on which one to post. ha. 7 years, 2 babies, and some weight gain...
2. It doesn't happen often, but when it does...
3. We love chocolate cake. :)
4. Puppet shows!
5. Peyton made dinosaur feet
and Noah "painted".
6. Noah got his glasses back today, but he doesn't want to wear them. :( I hate not knowing how he sees.
7. The Father's Day card Peyton picked out for Cory
8. Peyton totally impresses me with her drawing ability.
9. GG (Cory's mom) is coming to visit tomorrow. whoop, whoop! We're excited! Too bad Grampy(Cory's dad) couldn't make it. :(
10. Cory is freaking awesome!