Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ten on Tuesday!

1. It's the first day of spring, and it's snowing.

2. Usually we have to sit out in the lobby while Peyton is in dance class, but today we got a little sneak peak of the dance they will be preforming in May. I am so excited about her first dance recital! Hopefully she will pay attention a little more for her big performance! Cory recorded this on his ipod.


3. I know I have said it before, but Cory is a genius. He really is. He did amazing on a test he just took. I'll let you all in on a little something soon. Big changes happening in our household. Very exciting, and a little nerve wracking.

4. So, we went to Disneyland last month. That was fun! I can't wait until the Car land at California Adventure is finished. Noah will flip when he sees it. We're planning on going back next summer.

5. I cannot think of anything else to write about, so I guess I have to end it here. So much for a ten on tuesday post. I tried.

No comments: