1. We moved into our new house last week.
2. We got a new car.
3. Peyton moved down to the 2&3 year old class instead of being the only 3 year old in the 3&4 year old class today. Her teacher said she did awesome.
4. It snowed today, but didn't stick.
5. I have a handful of goals for this year, but I've decided not to share them unless I accomplish them. ha.
6. January usually feels like such a long month, but these past 10 days have flown by.
7. I have major puppy fever. So bad that I'd even settle for a cat. A cat will never happen though. We can't get a dog until we rid our backyard of goat heads.
8. Our backyard is huge!
9. Yesterday I went grocery shopping. Noah wanted apples, and Peyton wanted every sweet treat she saw. I'm sure if Noah had more words he would have asked for more than apples. :) Apple is Noah's newest word.
10. Neighbor spying, totally encouraged by me. :)