Friday, January 20, 2012

The Outside and Kids' Room

Sorry, Holly, I don't have the entire house. I did take some pictures of Peyton's and Noah's room, and the outside of the house though. I'll add some more as we get settled in. I just feel like there is nothing to take pictures of in the house. Its pretty plain. 

I went back and forth on wether or not to post the front of our house especially with our car in front of it. Cory laughed at me for blocking out our address and license plate number. 


We have big plans for the backyard. Its going to be a big job. I'm not even sure how we are going to get rid of all those weeds. 



I want to plant a garden in this area. 

Noah's side of the room. His crib is still at my parents' house. He is actually sleeping better in his pnp.

Peyton's side of the room.

Aren't those painting above their beds super cute!? My SIL painted them, and gave them to the kids for Christmas. I love them!

1 comment:

Holly said...

Love the house!! Super cute...awesome back yard and adorable kids' room. I do love the paintings..that was such a neat gift! Also, I don't think you're nuts for blocking out the info...especially after those crazy Brazilians were stealing photos of yours!