Thursday, August 4, 2011

Noah is 11 months old!

Noah has changed so much the last few months. He is no longer the super easy going baby he used to be. He seems to get more challenging every day. He crawls everywhere, and lets nothing get in his way. He learned how to move the gate at the bottom of the stairs(it's now tied so he cant push it away), and can climb them all the way to the top! Don't worry I don't let him do it without me being behind him the entire time. You guys know me and my gasping ways. :) He pulls up on everything, but is no where near walking. If someone tells him no he spits at them. What in the world? He is too young to have such an attitude! He will also fake cry when I tell him no. But despite the attitude he will still stop doing whatever it is that I've told him no about. He's almost mastered a straw cup. I've already started to give him whole milk. He seems to like it ok, but prefers water. He eats both purees and table food. Green grapes are his favorite food right now. He is in 18 month clothes, and size 4 diapers. He still has a pacifier during his naps, and at night. 

He still loves cars, balls, books and music. Usually music will snap him out of a crabby mood. He now "sings" along to the music. I love it! He's not a fan of being tickled, but can't resist the urge to laugh when I tickle the side of his belly. He loves hanging upside and flipping over. He tries to brush his hair when he gets his hands on a comb or brush. I love watching him talk on the phone with Cory. He looks so cute trying to put my phone up to his ear (which is usually behind his head), and he says, "huh" over and over. He also likes to put the phone up to my ear. I think he can say: bye bye, mama, dada, huh, and all done. I say "think" because he doesn't say them on his own, only when prompted by me, so I'm not sure if counts. You can tell that he is copying those words though. The only sign that he does is "all done", and I have to ask him to do it a couple of times before he does. 

 I love watching his little personality develop. He is a fun little guy, and I'm so glad I get to be his mommy! 

Getting his picture this month was very tricky! He kept throwing his letter N, and lounging in his chair. This is the best picture I got. I had to turn the chair around, prop up the N, and give him a book and the lens cap. 



And some outtakes.



2 comments:

Krista said...

Man, I can't believe it! It seems like you were just getting ready to pop this little duder out. He is so, so cute. I love the picture of him kickin' back at the very end. (And yes, I do know and love your gasping ways!)

The Stachurskis said...

What a funny kid! I love the chair by the way. He's so laid back and the tude, oh the tude. I think it's great. I mean, it probably doesn't seem very funny in the moment but when he brings home his girlfriend and you start sharing his crazy baby ways it will be priceless! I can't believe he's almost 1!!! Where has the time gone?? That means Gwen is next...oh crap.