1. I'm sure most of you saw on FB that Peyton fractured her elbow on Sunday night. The dog knocked her over. Totally my fault for throwing the ball to him too close to Peyton. At first we thought that she was going to have to have a hard cast on for 6 weeks, but we went to the orthopedic surgeon this morning, and he said she only needs to wear her splint and soft cast for 3 weeks. yay! He said it was just a crack in the bone, and it hadn't shifted so it should heal quickly. We have to go back next week and get x-rays to make sure that it hasn't shifted while in the soft cast. She doesn't seem to be bothered by it at all. She's always been so adaptable.
2. The biggest bummer about Peyton having to wear the soft cast is no more swimming. :( She was getting pretty brave, and doing so well. She swam all around, and could crawl in and out of the pool from the side(wearing a puddle jumper).
3. Noah has been pretty happy the last couple of days! Yay! He was wearing me out!
4. He's a crawling maniac now.
5. I love that Peyon says she is "trunking" when she makes an elephant noise, and swings her arm around in front of her face.
6. We went bowling for one of my nephew's birthday, and had a blast. Peyton was too cute in her bowling shoes. I took some pictures on my mom's camera, but don't have them uploading on her computer. Someday I'll post them.
7. I also took some pictures of Peyton with a sparkler on the 4th of July. There is one in my header. Thanks to Cory for changing that for me!
8. If you haven't been to Idaho you should definitely put it on your list of places to visit. It's the best place to be during the summer for sure!!
9. My birthday is coming up soon, probably won't do anything exciting, but it will bring me one year closer to my 30th birthday bash that I'm currently planning with some friends.
10. Oh life, so fun. Missing Cory though. :( and my camera and imac. :)