1. Peyton's new phrase is, "aw man". It's so cute. Yesterday she got graham cracker crumbs on her knee, and she said it.
2. I'm not watching Jaida anymore, and I feel so free!
3. I know I already posted these on fb, but here they are again for those that didn't see them. This was my attempt at her 18 month pictures. It was super difficult. Once she discovered the water, which was right away, it was impossible for me to take her anywhere else. She also refused to hold her umbrella up with two hands. I did get a few I really like though.
This was the first outfit I had her in. Too bad only one picture turned out cute.
4. I have hope that our home improvement projects will be done soon.
5. I cleaned Peyton's closet last weekend. I packed away clothes that are too small, and washed her warm weather wardrobe. I'm afraid if it doesn't warm up soon she won't be able to wear some of the clothes I bought her.
6. We went to the zoo last Saturday, and Peyton was more interested in the rocks and sticks than the animals. Our pass expires the 28th, so we'll probably stick to the parks from now on.
7. We bought sand to try to level out our backyard and get grass to grow. Peyton had a blast putting in all over Daragan's back. She would say, "there ya go".
8. In 7 or 8 weeks we find out if we're going to a boy or a girl.
9. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat yesterday.
10. That's right...