1. I bought the wrong size diapers, so yesterday I decided to give potty training a try. 1 successful potty time, and 8 accidents later I put Peyton in the cloth diapers we had.
2. Day 2 of cloth diapers. I have 4 disposables left, but I need them for bedtime, and tomorrow morning.
3. Tomorrow Peyton is finally going to her 18 month well check. I'll also be buying diapers. :)
4. I think Peyton has finally mastered the use of a spoon. Well, maybe. She did use her hand to get the last couple of bites of applesauce.
5. If Peyton is trying to climb on the coffee table, and I say her name she replies back with, "get down. yes, mommy." while still trying to climb on top. :/
6. We went to Rooms to Go Kids last Saturday, and Peyton loved it! She was having a blast climbing on all the chairs and beds, saying hi to everyone, and trying to play with the other kids. I heard one little boy who was probably 6 tell his older brother that, "he wasn't even going to try to talk to a baby". haha. Who needs Chuck E Cheese when you've got a furniture store?
7. If I didn't love Peyton's current bedding so much I would be dying to redo her room.
8. Toddler bed or just a twin mattress and box spring?
9. I still haven't taken Peyton's 18 month pictures. Maybe if it was warmer than 40 degrees I would. Last year she was able to wear a t-shirt and cotton pants. Remember?
10. Winter is only welcome in December. I want warmer weather!!