1. So far this day has not been fun. Digory will not stop barking. Peyton is crabby and clingy, which is so not like her. She woke up after 30 minutes of her morning nap. Jada just got here and her mom informed me that she is also being crabby and clingy. Both girls are currently screaming in their beds. ::sigh:: They need to go to sleep.
2. On a happier note, we went to the zoo with Aimee after church on Sunday. It was warm, and perfect. The petting zoo was open, so I took Peyton in to pet the goats.
This is us getting ready to wash our hands after we pet the stinky goats.
Her shirt is soaking wet from her sippy cup, so much for spill proof.
Look how long her hair is getting.
3. Last friday I let Peyton finger paint with purees on her tray. It was messy, but she enjoyed it.
She kind of looks sad in this picture : (
4. I bought her 2 pairs of Small Paul pajamas. Love them! Can you believe they are size 12 months!?!
5. I took this picture last week. Doesn't she look so big and grown up?
6. So pretty much my "Ten on Tuesday" is just a bunch of random pictures. I haven't been posting very many pictures, so I thought it was necessary.
7. Besides the meaning of Easter, Cory puts the holiday in the same category as Halloween, and Valentine's Day. I love Easter! I'm excited about being in Idaho to celebrate with my mom, dad, brothers, Aunt, Uncle and Peyton's cousins!!! We'll also be there for my mom's and cousin's birthdays. It's going to be a very fun trip!
8. Peyton's getting really fearful of loud, abrupt noises.
9. I forgot how many bugs are in Alabama. It almost makes me sad spring is here, and summer is on its way.
10. If I could change anything that has happened in the last 2 1/2 years I would say absolutely NOT to getting a stupid german short-haired pointer!!!