2. I hate car maintenance. Both of our cars need oil changes, Cory needs new brakes and we have another warped tire on the jeep, thanks to me for hitting a curb. blah.
3. Cory made brownies last night, he ate one...and they're almost gone...
4. I have been loving the warm weather here, but I'm glad it will be back in the 60s for a little while longer because summer is just around the corner, and I know i will be brutal.
5. I am very excited about my parents new purchase.
6. I love gorditas from taco bell. Yum!
7. Peyton is liking baby food less and less. What gives?
8. Tomorrow I'm opening up a savings account for Peyton. She gets her christmas and valentine's day money back. : )
9. I'm watching baby Jada on Thursday, and I'm looking forward to it. More work makes the day go by faster. Faster days means it feels like no time before Cory is home. It also means that Idaho won't feel so far away!!!
10. Digory doesn't bark as much if Daragan is in the backyard with him. Such a nice discovery!