Tuesday, March 3, 2009

10 on tuesday!

1. Have you noticed that in all the videos I've posted Digory is barking in the background? Ugh. I am completely over his barking! Seriously, something needs to be done. It's rude to the neighbors. I will never get another dog just because Cory thinks they're cool. Okay, rant over.

2. Tomorrow I start my adventure in baby sitting. It will only be one day a week until her mom gets a job. The baby is a week or two younger than Peyton. I'll get a glimpse of what having twins is like.  I hope it's fun, and not too stressful. 

3. I thought this was cool.

4. I am having some major beach fever! I need to see the sand and ocean or gulf of mexico soon! 

5. I was very sad over the bachelor outcome. I gave that show too much of my heart, and now it's broken. : ) jk, but I was sad.

6. We have so many weeds growing in our front yard it's embarrassing. I think we're going to start getting lawn treatments.

7. The sales tax here is ridiculous. Getting a 10% off coupon just means you don't have to pay the sales tax.

8. I love that it's March. It just sounds so fresh and so clean, clean.

9. I haven't worked on my new year's resolutions since about the second week of january. I need to get back on that.

10. Can you tell that it gets harder to do these every week? I really don't have anything interesting to say.

1 comment:

CORY said...

haha. good 10 on tuesday. im ready for lawn treatments too. and the 10% sales tax is just in hoover. my word verification is godola. sounds like a granola bar you would buy in a christian bookstore with scriptures on the wrapper.