2. Tomorrow I start my adventure in baby sitting. It will only be one day a week until her mom gets a job. The baby is a week or two younger than Peyton. I'll get a glimpse of what having twins is like. I hope it's fun, and not too stressful.
3. I thought this was cool.
4. I am having some major beach fever! I need to see the sand and ocean or gulf of mexico soon!
5. I was very sad over the bachelor outcome. I gave that show too much of my heart, and now it's broken. : ) jk, but I was sad.
6. We have so many weeds growing in our front yard it's embarrassing. I think we're going to start getting lawn treatments.
7. The sales tax here is ridiculous. Getting a 10% off coupon just means you don't have to pay the sales tax.
8. I love that it's March. It just sounds so fresh and so clean, clean.
9. I haven't worked on my new year's resolutions since about the second week of january. I need to get back on that.
10. Can you tell that it gets harder to do these every week? I really don't have anything interesting to say.