Thursday, November 20, 2008

 I hate cleaning the microwave. It's one of my least favorite chores, but we tend to let our items boil over frequently; therefore it must be cleaned frequently. Why don't we cover our bowls, I don't know. Here is a picture of my oatmeal yesterday. boo!
My super advanced baby!
Completely hunched, but sitting up unassisted none the less. 
Did I mention that my super adorable, advanced, sleeping through the night baby likes to try to suck her thumb? She usually sucks her index finger. But still, we all know my rules. Yuck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like she's pooping

Steph said...

She just wouldn't take the pacifier and insists to suck her fingers! I'd call that downright defiance. Yay for Peyton advancing beyond her months!

Anonymous said...

spank her. we don't put body parts in our mouth.

Steph said...

I can't wait to hold that kid.