1. Happy Thanksgiving! I have no pictures because I accidentally left my camera at home. We were all looking spiffy, had fun with the family, and ate tasty food.
2. Merry Christmas! :)
3. Happy New Year!
4. 2012- I just don't even know where to begin. It was a year full of fun, finding a church, getting a second car, and getting a puppy. It was also a pretty stressful and difficult year, and I'm really looking forward to new adventures in 2013.
5. Peyton got to experience a lot of new things in 2012: her first dance recital, first season of soccer, and starting school.
6. It was a big growing up year for Noah, too. He got a big boy bed, gave up his pacifier, and is diaper free during the day!
7. Does anyone else miss summer watching our 2012 recap? I sure do!
8. It is freezing here in the 'ho. We are enjoying playing in the snow. Well, 4 out of 5 of us, counting Annie.
:) I'm sure many can relate to this. I'm pretty sure this is how I will look in March if its still cold.
9. I love living in Idaho.
10. Hopefully this will be the start of me blogging again.