Tuesday, August 21, 2012

seven on tuesday

1. Its overcast today, which never happens during the summer in Idaho. We actually are pretty excited about our 20% chance of rain. So, Peyton decided we should turn the lights on in the house, and pretend it was Christmas. She came in declaring,"I'm the wondadoni Santa Claus!"

2. This is what happens when you try to take something from Noah...



3. Markers in our house...

One minute later for Noah...

One hour later for Peyton...

 4. I know Cory is ready for cooler weather, but I sure am going to miss the warm bike/scooter riding, popsicle evenings!

 5. Peyton got a huge box full of hand me downs from my cousin's daughter. She scored some really nice princess dresses. Her favorite one is the Tianna dress. She does look pretty fabulous in it.
6. There is only one car that I have heard Noah say that he doesn't like. I don't get it at all. He's usually not picky with his vehicles, but for some reason he is not a fan of a red wood race car that he has. ha.


7. Well, folks, that's all I've got. I guess thats why I don't blog very much anymore.

No comments: