Tuesday, May 15, 2012
10 on tuesday
1. I took some pictures of Peyton in her recital costume, and her ballet leotard this evening. She looks so sweet. It's amazing what a bribe can do. :)
The pose she chose.
Her recital costume
2. Look what we got from my parents last weekend! Peyton named her Annie. She is an awesome little puppy. She makes me miss Daragan though. :( Both kids love her. Noah gets a little jealous when I'm holding her though. Good things she isn't a baby brother or sister. I can't even imagine how that would go.
3. We also got a backyard last weekend.
4. And Peyton's first dance recital was last saturday. As soon as I get a fire wire cable for our video camera I will upload the video. She loved being on stage!
5. Is it just me or does Noah look a lot older without his glasses?
6. A few weeks ago we visited a farm.
7. A couple of weeks ago we went to the zoo while my dad was in town
8. A few days ago we let our butterflies go
watching the butterflies come out of their cocoons
9. It's finally warn enough for pools and popsicles.
10. Noah wanted to take a nap in Peyton's bed. We let him. He took a two hour nap. He will still be in his crib for a while though.