1. Sometimes I like to capitalize the title, sometimes I don't, and sometimes I like to use the number 10.
2. We took advantage of Cory being off yesterday, and headed down to Clearwater, Fl last weekend. We had a great time.
3. It was so good seeing people from 1st Assembly even if it was only for a minute. It's always fun to go back to a familiar place with familiar faces.
4. Peyton loved everything about the beach! Yay, a girl after her mother's heart. :) She didn't complain about salt water getting in her eyes, or constantly falling in the sand. She didn't mind the sand on her food...I guess it doesn't matter if there is a little bit on your watermelon after you've already tried a fistful.
5. Day 1
6. Day 2
7. Day 3
8. A big thank you to Cory's Aunt and Uncle for letting us spend the weekend with them!
9. Yesterday if you went to Chick-fil-A wearing a sports t-shirt you got a free sandwich. We hit up two on the way back from the beach. :) Chick-fil-A is the best about giving away free food!
10. It's nice coming home to a clean house after a trip. It's so sad to start unpacking and see your house turning into a mess. A fun day of laundry is a head of me.