Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ten on Tuesday!

1. I just realized it's Tuesday and not Wednesday.


2. Happy birthday to Kayley and Cole!


3. It took Peyton a little over an hour to fall asleep this afternoon. She slept 2 hours and woke up in a great mood... lots of talking!


4. I love that sometimes Peyton calls the color white "milk".


5. I also love that Peyton signs and uses the word for something she really wants.


6. I have a couple of videos that I want to show you all, but I can't figure out how to get them off the video camera. :/


7. Hooray for the days getting longer!


8. Boo for cold weather coming back.


9. KFC was a let down last night. Their macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes didn't even come close to cracker barrel's. ha. I should have know. The biscuits were good though!


10. Sorry no pictures.

1 comment:

cory said...

i disagree with 8 and 9. kfc is great and so are instant mashed potatoes adn cold weather is best.